Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Interim

I have my notebook full of notes from the Cross Country trip on the heels of TAH. I've had time to rethink my time zones and recalibrate my sleeping habits and now I start with the cross country adventures of myself and Richard (AKA RTC and Mystery Man). My suitcase was full of clean clothes, washed in Philly the night before and at about nine p.m we finally got home. We promptly went to Sue's Mill for a real Philly Cheesesteak and conversation about the trip. When we got home I looked around the house, grabbed what needed to go to California and spent the hours until about two a.m talking to my daughter about it all, spending what little time we had to just catch up. The alarm clock was set for seven and the rental car would be waiting at eight. I slept like I hadn't in a week and when the morning arrived we were ready to go. Stage two, heading to California. More to come on that...lots more.

No comments:

Post a Comment