Friday, June 26, 2009

The Interval

All my good intentions to blog my way across America were dashed somewhat here. I've been doing the paper and ink thing but exhaustion, constant running around and difficulty with wifi availability daunted me. We arrived in California after about 60 hours on the road (yes, it is the land speed record he wanted to break) We had a great trip across and are now in Salinas, California this week. We're off to San Jose area this evening, back one day then starting home on Sunday. I've decided to wait until we return, probably the 2nd or 3rd to tell all about this great time we're having. It's been an awesome trip, loving every minute of it, except for the crazy drivers in California. Everyone should see America this way once in their life. It's an amazing land that we live in and the people across it reflect each of us in wonderful ways. More next week as we continue on and we rev up the engine for our trip east again.

No comments:

Post a Comment